Dam It Dams, Inc.
12263 Center Rd.
Fenton, MI 48430
About Dam It Dams, Inc.
- Aggregates Processing > Dewatering
- Infrastructure Support > Modular Structures
- Pumps > Pumps, Wellpoint
- Safety & Traffic > Concrete Barriers
- Safety & Traffic > Safety Barricades, Cones, Drums
- Underground Construction > Pile Drivers
- Underground Construction > Pipe Plug & Test Equipment
- Underground Construction > Trench Boxes/Shields
Category: Aggregates Processing > Dewatering
Our Coffer dams use on-site water filled dual inner tubes that allow the dam’s chambers to slowly and evenly inflate, forming a strong, stable cylindrical barrier. As the inner tubes fill and water pressure builds, the dam unrolls in a controlled manner to create the Cofferdam. Because our Cofferdams work with Mother Nature, not against her, they create effective water barriers that leave no – or only a minimal – footprint on the environment.